Terms and Conditions
Higher Energy Spirit Art and Tepanewa Trade
Terms and Conditions
for hyrnrg.com and all affiliates, subcategories of this website, hyrnrg.com/shop and disanovisions.com in their entirety
By using our site you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Our artwork and the artwork of other artists, on our websites, our images, our pictures, our original stories, blog posts are copyrighted and/or cannot be used, copied and pasted without permission from a representative of Higher Energy Spirit Art and Tepanewa Trade, this does not include Public Domain images or stories, as we do include these on our websites as well.
- Writing’s in blog posts or emails may be used if in its entirety, without being altered in any way and the author’s name is intact and credited. We would ask that you link our website to the post or tag us out of respect.. this is not necessary but optional.
- When Spirit Art and readings are purchased, you agree to the terms that there will be no refunds since the time and effort and art supplies to create this special order cannot be replaced. We have many positive testimonial’s and care very much about the quality of our work with discipline and meditation to bring you the best of what we do in every way shape or form. After communication of your needs and if an understanding is not resolved, we will reread you if you are just not satisfied. We cannot redo your spirit artwork. Chris DiSano Davenport is not a fortune teller. Do not expect probable outcomes, yet in some cases Spirit will reveal precognitive information to you. You are after-all the creator of your own reality and change happens instantly at times. Your high level guidance reading is about directing you to your fullest potential on your current life path, in the current moment. She or anyone on our websites or products on our websites are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or substitute for professional medical advice relative to a specific medical condition, issue or question.
- When custom orders are purchased, since we communicate with you through the creative process, through email or even by phone if necessary, you agree to the terms that your artwork consists of time, supplies and energy and this cannot be replaced. Therefore refunds are not acceptable. We take pride in our artwork and satisfying our customers 100%.
- Flea Market items are USED. They will have a full description with flaws if any and most likely will be SOLD AS IS at a low price. We will mention in our post or product category if these items are refundable or returnable. Flea Market Items are AS IS and these used items will not be refundable.
- Certain specific manufactured items are charged a 15% restocking fee if returned, that will be determined, because that is what we are charged to process your return. You agree to our refund policy as well when purchasing.
- We do not tolerate obscene language in our posts or misuse of our websites at any time and therefore have the right to block, refuse or cancel a user or an order under these circumstances.
- In the event a product or service is listed on hyrnrg.com/shop at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, HESA TT shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product or service listed at the incorrect price. HESA TT shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- At this time our only means of online payment for our services is PayPal.
- We have the right to change our Terms of Conditions and policies at any time.